Apply Now Fast HKTM ®
If your main product is
Including Class 16, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 35, 43
Paper and cardboard; printed matter; bookbinding material; photographs; stationery and office requisites, except furniture; adhesives for stationery or household purposes; drawing materials and materials for artists; paintbrushes; instructional and teaching materials; plastic sheets, films and bags for wrapping and packaging; printers’ type, printing blocks.
Meat, fish, poultry and game; meat extracts; preserved, frozen, dried and cooked fruits and vegetables; jellies, jams, compotes; eggs; milk, cheese, butter, yoghurt and other milk products; oils and fats for food
Coffee, tea, cocoa and artificial coffee; rice, pasta and noodles; tapioca and sago; flour and preparations made from cereals; bread, pastries and confectionery; chocolate; ice cream, sorbets and other edible ices; sugar, honey, treacle; yeast, baking-powder; salt, seasonings, spices, preserved herbs; vinegar, sauces and other condiments; ice (frozen water)
Raw and unprocessed agricultural, aquacultural, horticultural and forestry products; raw and unprocessed grains and seeds; fresh fruits and vegetables, fresh herbs; natural plants and flowers; bulbs, seedlings and seeds for planting; live animals; foodstuffs and beverages for animals; malt.
Beers; non-alcoholic beverages; mineral and aerated waters; fruit beverages and fruit juices; syrups and other non-alcoholic preparations for making beverages
Alcoholic beverages, (except beers); alcoholic preparations for making beverages
Advertising; business management; business administration; office functions.
Services for providing food and drink; temporary accommodation.
HK Trademark Registration - Catering Industry
- Product Code: Catering_Package_HK
- Availability: In Stock
The Application Process (Hong Kong Intellectual Property Department HKIPD)
Time required : About 6 months
Protection Period : 10 years (can be renewed in every ten years)
Trademark Timeline for Basic Applications (estimate)
Received your order
- The following charges apply only to trademark applications which are unopposed and proceed without complication.
- The following charges include all of the costs needed, which include all of the official fee, documentation fees and regular incidentals.
- The following charges does not include the charges for responding to the objection or cancellation by third parties. In case of official action, opposition, object or appeal (from official and/or third parties), any such additional service will be billed at the expense. Applicant must bear all the expenses.
- The following charges does not include the official search in China Trademark Office SIPO. Additional charges will be billed if you need.
- If there is any opposition (from official and/or third party), the paid Registration fee will not be refunded.
- The trademark can be filed to official again after modification, and the Government fee are needed to be paid again.
- All payment will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- The following charges does not include delivery fees (document/Certificate).