Apply Now Fast HKTM ®
If your main product is
Including Class 16, 18, 24, 25, 26, 35, 39
Paper and cardboard; printed matter; bookbinding material; photographs; stationery and office requisites, except furniture; adhesives for stationery or household purposes; drawing materials and materials for artists; paintbrushes; instructional and teaching materials; plastic sheets, films and bags for wrapping and packaging; printers’ type, printing blocks.
Leather and imitations of leather; animal skins and hides; luggage and carrying bags; umbrellas and parasols; walking sticks; whips, harness and saddlery; collars, leashes and clothing for animals.
Textiles and substitutes for textiles; household linen; curtains of textile or plastic.
Clothing, footwear, headwear
Lace, braid and embroidery, and haberdashery ribbons and bows ; buttons, hooks and eyes, pins and needles; artificial flowers; hair decorations; false hair
Advertising; business management; business administration; office functions
Transport; packaging and storage of goods; travel arrangement.
HK Trademark Registration - Fashion Industry
- Product Code: Fashion_Package_HK
- Availability: In Stock
The Application Process (Hong Kong Intellectual Property Department HKIPD)
Time required : About 6 months
Protection Period : 10 years (can be renewed in every ten years)
Trademark Timeline for Basic Applications (estimate)
Received your order
- The following charges apply only to trademark applications which are unopposed and proceed without complication.
- The following charges include all of the costs needed, which include all of the official fee, documentation fees and regular incidentals.
- The following charges does not include the charges for responding to the objection or cancellation by third parties. In case of official action, opposition, object or appeal (from official and/or third parties), any such additional service will be billed at the expense. Applicant must bear all the expenses.
- The following charges does not include the official search in China Trademark Office SIPO. Additional charges will be billed if you need.
- If there is any opposition (from official and/or third party), the paid Registration fee will not be refunded.
- The trademark can be filed to official again after modification, and the Government fee are needed to be paid again.
- All payment will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- The following charges does not include delivery fees (document/Certificate).